Guest posting guidelines for Software ThinkTank
Blog posts on Software ThinkTank should:
- Be relevant to Software ThinkTank’s community of business management professionals.
- Not contain excessive promotional content, inappropriate language or personal attacks.
Must be original content, unpublished before on the Internet. By submitting your post to Software ThinkTank you agree not to publish the content elsewhere at any time in the future.
Vendor neutral and high quality content (i.e. no spam)
Must be 350 words minimum
Articles will only be accepted if they are deemed to be of interest to our audience. Main topic areas include:
- Cloud computing
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), including Social CRM
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Business management software
- Inventory and distribution management
We suggest you take a look at our website to familiarize yourself with the topics.
May include one external link if it provides value to the reader. For example, a link to a company blog post on a related topic being discussed within the post is acceptable. What is not acceptable is a link with anchor text such as “buy product A” that directs the user to a company homepage.
Affiliate links are not permitted
Submit your posts in Microsoft Word format
Please provide a short bio about the author with your post (a link to the author’s company page is acceptable within this section). You are also allowed to provide links to the author’s Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles.
Include one image for the post in .jpg, .gif or .png format
Software ThinkTank reserves the right to edit any posts we receive, including modifying or removing any links that we deem not to fit within our linking policy.
If your post meets the guidelines, feel free to send it to us, or contact us at: email@example.com. If we decide to publish your article you will be informed as quickly as possible.